Stainless Steel Super Swivels are available
in 304 or 440c (pipe thread only).
• 304 is a nickel/chrome alloy, non-hardening, Austenitic, Non-magnetic Stainless Steel.
• 304 offers excellent resistance to chemical corrodents.
• 304 swivels have a medium pressure rating.
• 440c is a high carbon – high chrome, heat treated, Martensitic, magnetic Stainless Steel.
• 440c offers chemical corrosion resistance.
• 440c swivels have a high pressure rating.
• Size range from ¼″ NPTF to 2″ NPTF.
• Rated up to 5,000 P.S.I.
• Seal options, Viton®, Aflas®, Kalrez®, Buna, EPDM, call for other seal options.
Click LINK Below To: Explore detailed information including CAD drawings and complete product specifications of our
Stainless Steel Swivels
Desktop Site Page
> Stainless Steel Swivels <
Use the drop-down menu to find a specific model of
Stainless Steel Swivel