7917 Beech Street NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA 55432-1762
Click LINK for Mobile Dial
> +1 763-784-5531 <
Quality Products Made In The U.S.A.,
Patent No. 5547233
Super Swivels®, Switch Your Swivel!® , DON’T BE KINKY® text and logos are Registered Trademarks and are the property of Remanco Hydraulics, Inc.
Extra Heavy DutyTM Logo is a Trademark and property of Remanco Hydraulics, Inc.
Super Swivels® are protected by U.S. Patent #5547233 and is the property of
Remanco Hydraulics, Inc.
• Viton, Viton Extreme and Kalrez are registered trademarks of DuPont Dow®; Elastomers. • Teflon, Freon, and Hytrel are registered trademarks of the DuPont®; Company.
• Aflas is a registered trademark of Asahi®; Glass Co LTD.
• Skydrol and Pydraul are registered trademarks of Monsanto® Chemical Co.
All other ® and ™s are
the property of their respective owners.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We do not collect or maintain any personal information via our website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Our website information is encrypted and transmitted securely. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you may not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.